Terms and Conditions
1. All of our planners are handmade / handcrafted to order.
2. Returns are permitted within 3 days of receipt of your items
3. Returns are not permitted for bespoke items
4. Refunds will be issued for a handmade item, if a fault is found within the 3 days of receipt and a suitable resolution cannot be reached.
5. In order to issue a Refund, photos should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt. We may ask you to return your item back to us. If a fault is found and a resolution cannot be reached, we will refund the return postage. Refunds will be issued at the cost of the item, minus delivery charges
6. Refunds will not be issued for bespoke items if a fault is found, please contact us to enable us to resolve it as quickly as possible
7. The planners are for business purposes only. They should not be reproduced in any way.
8. All of our items use the highest quality materials, whilst maintaining our eco friendly ethos. if you have any questions regarding the materials we have used, please contact us to let us know.
9. Upon receipt of payment, your order will be booked in. Due to the handmade nature of our items, changes cannot be made to your order details
10. Payment of this invoice confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. All of our items are made as closely to the pictures as possible. On occasion materials may differ slightly, depending on availability.